• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by BigBrother

1. BigBrother

Favorite sport(s) apart from cricket and soccer (football)?

It doesn't take a genius to deduce soccer (association football) would most likely be the 2nd most popular in this forum overall. Hence why I'm automatically cutting it down as an option. So I comprised a list of sports based on demographics of cricket fans, popularity of threads in this...
  2. BigBrother

Ricky Ponting vs. Kumar Sangakkara (ODIs)

This is being brought up a lot recently by the poster viriya. I think I'm right in saying most objective fans will still go for Ponting despite his late career decline, given that while watching cricket it definitely felt like he had the harder end of the stick as far as rules for batting is...