• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Buddhmaster

1. Buddhmaster

OT Arguing

You know what? I'm sick of all this online arguing. Let me tell you a story thats gonna make you think twice.. There was another forum i used to post on a few years back. For as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I think his name was...
  2. Buddhmaster

The Ultimate Predator

Been watching heaps of discovery channel lately and decided to ask this question. Which land animal, in a one on one fight, would be the ultimate predator? I know the the fairly conclusive answer, but I wanna see what everyone else thinks. Sean Fuller doesn't count btw, so we're basically...
  3. Buddhmaster

No longer a Pre-pubescent girl

CW favourite Nick Borcich has finally turned 17. Everyone hurry up with your messages as he is going to Sizzlers. *pic removed on request* Have a drink on me big fella.
  4. Buddhmaster

X-Men

This has been held off too long, CW really needs an X-Men thread. Discuss the greatest ever comic book and TV series of all time. Favourite characters? Gambit for me, easily.
  5. Buddhmaster

Same deal, this time, Street Sharks!

Ripster Smartest of the Street Sharks. Great White Shark who enjoyed pool. Streex Jokester, but he's a Tiger Shark on rollerblades, so watch out. *Not the original Streex Big Slammu Whale Shark who loves sports and is incredibly strong. Jab Lazy Hammerhead, but has been seen to...
  6. Buddhmaster

If these 3 Pokemon were to go head-to-head, who would win?

Charizard Stage 2 Flame Pokemon Fire/Flying Height 5 ft 7 in (1.7 m) Weight 199.5 lb (90.5 kg) Blastoise Stage 2 Shellfish Pokemon Water Height 5 ft 3 in (1.6 m) Weight 188.5 lb (85.5 kg) Venusaur Stage 2 Seed Pokemon Grass/Poison Height 6 ft 7 in (2.0 m) Weight 220.5 lb (100.0...
  7. Buddhmaster

Kramer's a racist

Michael Richards, who played the character of Kramer on Seinfield, was caught on camera going on a racial tirade after being interupted during his act. Bit awkward to be honest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UomfLKQr57U&eurl= *video contains offensive language*
  8. Buddhmaster

Favourite Marsupial

Really hard choice. Went Fatso, but loved Blinky Bill.
  9. Buddhmaster

The Braves

Solid team. Thoughts?
  10. Buddhmaster

Best player in Dev League?

Who is currently the best player in the Dev League. Gotta be Rob Dauth doesn't it? Sean Fuller also in with a shot imo.
  11. Buddhmaster

Battle of the Hottest Women

Here's the deal lads- You nominate as many women as you want to be in the voting. Then my team of merry men and myself will choose who makes it into the final 64 women. Then it goes like every other battle thread. However, I have decided quite a few CW members have horrible taste in women. So...
  12. Buddhmaster

Scrotum Cheeks

Yeh James, i'm talkin to you! What yo gonna go about it!?
  13. Buddhmaster

Borcich is a rat!

Yep, i'm back.
  14. Buddhmaster

Burpey - Hot or Not?

After some recent events, myself and Stephen Burpe have decided to start a poll, to see if he is actually good looking. Be honest, his confidence is too high anyway.
  15. Buddhmaster

The English

Shocking Discuss