• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Cabinet96

1. Cabinet96

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

But remember Klopp is bad because he only got 4th, only got to the Europa League final and is only going to qualify 1st from his CL group with 12 points rather than 14.
  2. Cabinet96

***Official*** 1st Test at Brisbane

Posted without comment
  3. Cabinet96

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Have a great week everyone.
  4. Cabinet96

Warm-up Friendlies

Absolutely despise these French fans booing Giroud.
  5. Cabinet96

The Political Compass Test

Saved mine from when I did it a month or so back
  6. Cabinet96

In Defence of Two Test Series

Two test series get a lot of criticism on here and in the media. While I don’t think they’re the ideal length for a series I do think said criticism goes too far, so I wanted to put in some kind of defence for them. For a start, in modern times there just isn’t always the time for long test...
  7. Cabinet96

Mitchell Johnson Retires

From all forms of international cricket after the end of the current test. Mitchell Johnson to retire from International Cricket | Cricket Australia
  8. Cabinet96

How Are You Doing On CM?

****ing done with this game. Take a 2-1 win in the CL quarters at Old Trafford, and score early in the return leg at the Emirates. Nonetheless, they score three goals and a penalty I get late gives me hope of avoiding the dreaded away goals defeat, but a couple of squandered big chances mean...
  9. Cabinet96

Which four heads would you put on a CW Mount Rushmore?

What it says on tin.
  10. Cabinet96

How Are You Doing On CM?

Sick.
  11. Cabinet96

How Are You Doing On CM?

Welbeck is awesome on this game.