• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Camo999
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was about to suggest that Evans should bat at No.7 because he batted there 69 times and averaged 19.6. However, I've just checked and even though Davidson batted at No.7 only 22 times his average of was better - 23.4. Evans did hit a couple centuries, and Davidson none - so win-win really, Evans or Davidson at No.7 is equally good.
    Great team so far Camo. Just out of interest who do you have in mind as your keeper?
    Oldfield averaged 18 with a top score of only 52 at No.7, and seemed to do better lower down in the order. Ian Healy was sensational keeping to Shane Warne and could bat well too. He averaged 28 at No.7 with a top score of 161* against the West Indies. Just a thought before kyear gets on line. I really like your team btw.
    Hey, for your benefit, here are some of the top averaging #4 batsmen based on the criteria:

ED Weekes (WI)

RG Pollock (SA)

JH Kallis (SA)

KF Barrington (Eng)

GS Chappell (Aus)

PBH May (Eng)

NC O'Neill (Aus)

Mohammad Yousuf (Pak)

Javed Miandad (Pak)

Inzamam-ul-Haq (Pak)

DCS Compton (Eng)

WR Hammond (Eng)

SR Tendulkar (India)

BC Lara (ICC/WI)

AR Border (Aus)

AD Nourse (SA)

You can make a pick from this list. I will wait.
    You may find this article on Associate players interesting Camo,

ESPNcricinfo XI: Associate players who could have played Test cricket | Cricinfo Magazine | ESPN Cricinfo
    Been a while since you picked Akram I know, but it's currently your turn Camo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…