• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by chandtara

1. C

Modify team error

As always I wait for the toss before selecting my team. I am unable to make any transfers as the status is showing red? The game hasn't even started yet!
  2. C

Suggestions thread

First of all i would like to thank Cricketweb for this fantastic game. I am having a lot of fun competing against others although this long tournament is really taking its toll. I cant seem to see a suggestions thread anywhere but thought it would be a good idea to get a few ideas together...
  3. C

sub forum

Mods, Is there no way of having a mini forum in the league i have set up so that just the players that are in that league can discuss?