• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Coronis

1. Coronis

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

Ok I know Marnus is the next Smith and all but thats just freaky.
  2. Coronis

CW Decides The XI of the Decade

Big topic of recent discussion in the ATG thread so here we’ll have some consensus on who CW thinks is the greatest XI of the 2010’s. We’ll start with opening batsmen Pick any two of the following: Azhar Ali | Alistair Cook | Dean Elgar | Dimuth Karunaratne | Tom Latham | Graeme Smith |...
  3. Coronis

Next Australian Captain

Would love to see everyone make it.
  4. Coronis

Ricky Ponting vs Rahul Dravid

Two titans of the modern era, but which was the better Test batsman?
  5. Coronis

ATG Associate Cricketers

Personally, I know next to nothing about players from Associate nations, and would like to see in this thread some recognition given to their great players, and maybe some ATG XI's made purely from associate nations. Just from my limited searching, I've found someone who stands out to me in...
  6. Coronis

Best Batsmen By Country

Thought it'd be interesting to see everybody's thoughts on this. Was thinking about great batsmen of each country in the 30's (massive treasure trove there, Bradman, Hammond, Nourse, Dempster, Merchant, Headley). So I thought about the best batsmen for each test playing nation in history...