• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
CricAddict

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey mate and thanks for voting in the tv thread - heads up, i changed it to 15 not 10 because ten was a bit limiting so you can add more if you want
    ah that's all actually quite reassuring and informative thankyou. just have to best decide where exactly to put my stop limit point now for each coin in the event of a collapse haha

the website I used I've noticed has already got some fundamentals in place, in the form of daily crypto withdraw limits which I assume will stop whales from being able to completely make a coin collapse in one mouse click at least!
    oh, and to go with the trump stimulus package, on april 20th due to corona and stuff Australia is allowing people to withdraw up to $10,000 of their retirement fund twice(this is pretty unprecedented, normally you can't touch it until you're 55 except in extreme emergencys like you're gonna lose your house) so i think that may also result in a few people like me helping pump a few coins since people will suddenly have a lot of disposable income around. i know a lot of my friends keep half an eye on the crypto market still.

let's hope for the best haha
    I hope you're right! Can you briefly explain to me what support and resistant levels are, as well as halvening?

Halvening can't be as simple as it sounds right? The price drops in half? Shouldn't we sell now and buy back in when that happens then haha

and yes i agree, the best part is the instant withdraws and deposits, the 'stop-limit orders' etc, little safe ways to stop yourself from going broke by accident haha. it's scary for me playing with such a lot of money but pretty damn fun
    I think BTC is certainly the most stable and safest bet to gain long term, but yeah I'm a total novice. Ripple is meant to be like safe from exit-scams as well right? but no chance of a giant moon? You read so many contradicting viewpoints out there it's really hard to know what the hell to do haha
    Ha, you've got a lot more than me invested in there overall. A couple of years ago right before the huge crash i bought put in around $5K right at the top pretty much in BTC, Eth and Ripple, spread evenly. it gained for a bit then started falling and I panicked(had no idea what I was doing) and withdrew everything after probably only losing around $1k. I put in around $2k total this time right after the big drop(early March) and it's gained slightly overall. I have like 70% spread somewhat evenly between BTC, Eth and Link while I have the rest in other things including Ripple and BAT and some other smaller ones I felt like having a gamble on.

Link has actually nearly doubled in price since I bought in, but it's starting to drop a bit now. It apparently has a lot of hype as some memecoin on twitter? but it actually does apparently have a good future prospects too and it's made me a couple hundred dollars so far but yeah it's a gamble for sure.
    Hey mate, can I ask how much of your crypto stack is in simple bitcoin and how much in alt-coins?
    According to legend, San Marino was founded in 301 AD when a Christian stonemason Marinus (lit. from the sea), later venerated as Saint Marinus, emigrated in 297 AD from Dalmatian island of Rab, when Emperor Diocletian issued a decree calling for the reconstruction of the city walls of Rimini, destroyed by Liburnian pirates. Marinus later became a Deacon and was ordained by Gaudentius, the Bishop of Rimini; shortly after, he was recognised and accused by an insane woman of being her estranged husband, whereupon he quickly fled to Monte Titano to build a chapel-monastery and live as a hermit. There he built a chapel and monastery. Later, the State of San Marino would bud from the centre created by this monastery. Living in geographical isolation from the Diocletianic Persecution of Christians at the time, the mountain people were able to live peaceful lives.
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…