• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Dark Hunter

1. Dark Hunter

John Safran Crucified, Literally.

TV's John Safran crucified in Philippines Easter ritual | World News | News.com.au My first thought was publicity stunt, but that's nuts. He's a weird guy, but I don't think he'd go that far for a bit of air time.
  2. Dark Hunter

Fitness/Workouts

I am/was a fast bowler, but i haven't played properly for about a year and a half because of a reoccurring Hamstring injury, which is related to a problem i had with my back about 2 years ago. I'm currently working with an osteopath to get that right, but in the time I've been out of cricket...
  3. Dark Hunter

Betting

Have noticed quite a few posters talking about betting and the like, and was wondering what agencies you guys used? I've been looking into betting a bit, mainly on Football, AFL, Cricket and the like, but can't decide who to use. Or is it a matter of whose giving the best odds? Any advice...
  4. Dark Hunter

Computer Restarts Itself

The past couple of days, my computer has started this annoying habit of randomly restarting itself. First time it happened was Friday morning, it restarted itself 3 times in about an hour, before running fine for the rest of the day. Same thing happened this morning, and has just happened again...
  5. Dark Hunter

I for one, Welcome our Robotic Dog Overlords

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=393389 and here's video of it: http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww Thats way to creepy for my liking. Especially when the guy kicks it, and it rights itself absolutely perfectly.
  6. Dark Hunter

Heath Ledger Dead

Being reported on local news here he's been found dead in his house. Apparently he was found surrounded by pills. RIP, he was a pretty good actor.
  7. Dark Hunter

Shootings In Melbourne

Can't see any other thread on this. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21923513-1702,00.html One dead, two wounded, and the entire city is shut down, guy is still on the loose.
  8. Dark Hunter

Karachi Trades

These players are available to be traded, looking for good Middle Order bats, both 4D and OD. K Woodcock M Richardson W Kaye I Cook
  9. Dark Hunter

Mythbusters

Does anyone else watch this absolutely brilliant T.V show? It's on SBS here in Australia and i think it's also on the discovery channel. Just love the way they basically won't do a myth unless it involves blowing something up! For those of u who have seen it, what's your favourite moment? For...
  10. Dark Hunter

Big Day Out

Is anyone else in Australia/New Zealand going to this years big day out??
  11. Dark Hunter

It's A Long Way To The Top (A Durham Story)

I've decided to challenge myself and try and get Durham to the top of the County Championship at Normal level. Unfortunatley I only thought of doing the story into the 4th year of the game, luckily we haven't really gotten anywhere and are still in the Div2 for both comps. So what i'm going to...
  12. Dark Hunter

ATT: Slats

I've tried sending the data by E-mail but for some reason it aint working. So I've attatched it here. I've tested it and all so it should work fine, any probs are due to the fact that the data was written at about 11pm most nights! Darky
  13. Dark Hunter

Bangladesh Cricketer Dies

Bangladesh cricket has lost a promising young cricketer. Tamim Bashir, a left-arm spinner from Khulna, died of cerebral malaria at a city clinic on Friday evening. He was 19. Bashir, who had been training under the guidance of the Bangladesh Cricket Board's high performance unit, was admitted...
  14. Dark Hunter

Need Help = VC4

Me and DJellett have decided to make our favourite XX. i've made the sqauds for VC4 but they aren't working. it keeps telling me that there is an error and that i should check the data. I've gone through it all and fixed it up as much as I can. But it still doesn't work. Could someone help...
  15. Dark Hunter

Can I join?

Name: DarkHunter Handedness : RHB Keeper?: N Bowling : Fast General Batting position (1-11): 4 Bowler Pos: Opener Batting Avge: 42.34 Bowling Avge: 26.87 Hope I'm not too late