• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah sorry I didn't see that message. I would have done it too. I ended up buying some guy and put ten nets on him for no real reason lol. I won't go bot yet. If another one goes on the market feel free to pm me, I've still got $15m left over and I'm happy to help out.
    Just wondering if you could do me a favour before you quit BT. There potential SL NT player on the market for 7 mil. That I would like trained to elite/elite before the WC. All he needs is three nets. You interested in helping us out.

Edmand Yuzup (545099)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…