• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Edged&Taken

1. Edged&Taken

Favourite cricket pictures

Does not loose his tamper either
  2. Edged&Taken

Cricketers Friendships

3. Edged&Taken

Monty's Revenge

Monty Panesar PEES on bouncers Monty Panesar was fined by police after urinating on bouncers outside a Brighton nightclub on Monday night.Panesar was celebrating his team's Ashes success in the beachfront Shooshh nightclub but was asked to leave following complaints that he had been hassling...
  4. Edged&Taken

Strauss Retires From Cricket

Strauss retires from all cricket wtf ???
  5. Edged&Taken

**Official** India in Sri Lanka 2012

Sat Jul 21 1st ODI Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa, Hambantota Tue Jul 24 2nd ODI Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa, Hambantota Sat Jul 28 3rd ODI R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo Tue Jul 31...
  6. Edged&Taken

Nathan Bracken Sues Cricket Australia

Nathan Bracken sues Cricket Australia for $1 million over knee injury FORMER Test seamer Nathan Bracken is suing Cricket Australia, alleging negligence for failing to adequately deal with a knee injury that "ruined" his career. Bracken, who played five Tests and 116 one-day internationals for...
  7. Edged&Taken

IPL5 Auction

The IPL5 Auction scheduled for Saturday Feb 3rd in Bangalore Players List
  8. Edged&Taken

I am not English, I just work here

says Pietersen. "England batsman Kevin Pietersen has sparked a new controversy about his South African connection and British citizenship after announcing ‘I am not English, I just work here.’ Pietersen’s comments have rekindled the debate over the prevalence of South African-born cricketers...
  9. Edged&Taken

'Official' Pakistan in West Indies

Mon Apr 18 University of West Indies Vice Chancellor's XI v Pakistanis Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia Thu Apr 21 Only T20I - West Indies v Pakistan Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia Sat Apr 23 1st ODI - West Indies v Pakistan Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia Mon...
  10. Edged&Taken

Murali to be Australia spin coach

Muralitharan to coach Australia's spinners Tuesday 08-February-2011 07:23 Legendary Sri Lankan bowler Muttiah Muralitharan is to take a guest coaching role at Australia's top cricket academy in a bid to revamp the nation's spin hopes, a report said on Tuesday. Muralitharan, the world's...
  11. Edged&Taken

England can beat India "every day of week": Gough

Talking about world domination is Darren Gough LINK
  12. Edged&Taken

ICC to use undercover agents to entrap players

Whisky Tango Foxtrot ? Link
  13. Edged&Taken

Pele vs Maradona

The quintessential 'Tendulkar vs Lara' of a football forum Video
  14. Edged&Taken

40-over Format

CA likely to test drive the 40-over format soon . LINK
  15. Edged&Taken

Lie about the poster above you

The subject line explains it all. So start lying !