• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Expressway76

1. E

Which player gave you/gives you the most pleasure to see getting themselves out?

For me it was Matthew Hayden, watching that strategically shaved gorilla walking off was always a nice sight, he represented to me the brutish bullying face of the brilliant Australian team circa 1995-2006. If your bowling attack wasn't up to scratch on a decent pitch, he was the man to punish you.
  2. E

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

He can score with me, I'm single :wub:
  3. E

Have you ever noticed something...

I've noticed that the Aussie cricket team seems to have attracted more than it's fair share of rat faced players over the years, going right back to this guy:
  4. E

Australia's leadership heading toward two big Ashes series

CA really could've done with keeping an old crusty fella in the team no matter what their form was like as Clarke is too much of a baby faced looking whippersnapper to engender respect on his own. Someone who has a chin you can strike matches off no matter what time of day it is. I'm sure...
  5. E

Question about very young test players.

Records | Test matches | Individual records (captains, players, umpires) | Youngest players | ESPN Cricinfo I'd say about 85% of them are from the subcontinent on that list. Is there a reason why subcontinent teams are so willing to blood players so young?