• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by garage flower

1. G

Fresh twist in Windies sponsorship wrangle

http://caribbeancricket.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1688 See above link - any thoughts? Seems to me that, though there may well be some valid questions to be asked about player attitudes, this self-important sounding bloke from Digicel isn't going about it the right way (though...
  2. G

Windies squad for the VB Series

Well, the training camp is in its final stages and 2 practice matches have been played (see Windiescricket.com for scorecards) so I thought I'd venture a 14-man squad to make the trip. Gayle W Hinds Lara Sarwan Chanderpaul Powell Marshall Bravo R Hinds Browne Bradshaw Collins Dillon Collymore...
  3. G

Boxing's top pound-for-pounders

Not sure whether there are any boxing fans around the forum (it's an increasingly marginalised sport these days), but I wondered whether - in the light of his demolition job on Sharmba Mitchell - people rate Kostya Tszyu as a genuine contender for the top pound-for-pound slot. I was going to...
  4. G

Windies domestic one day comp....

...starts either tomorrow or Saturday. Anybody else interested in following its progress? Will there be TV coverage in the Caribbean? As a big Windies fan, I'm looking for a few young players to emerge. In particular, I'm hoping for big performances from: Xavier Marshall - heavily-hyped...
  5. G

Bradshaw and Browne for the test team?

Windies have no test cricket for about 6 months so I don't know who would be stupid enough to start a thread on this subject ( :mellow: ), but what are your views on whether the Bajan duo would/should: A) be picked in a Windies test side if a series/tour was imminent? B) still be in the...
  6. G

Form/Morale checks

Marc/Liam Do I remember rightly that we're allowed to ask for the current form/morale status of a limited number of players? If so, could I have the details for McCabe and Kallicharran please. Cheers
  7. G

Group standings?

Marc/Liam Will you be providing updated group tables at some stage? Apologies if this has already been mentioned or if they're around somewhere and I've missed them. EDIT: Also, I can't find the post/thread that explains the season structure in terms of qualification for the next phase...
  8. G

Mike Proctor

Just stumbled on an article about Proctor and was interested in people's views as to how he might have fared given a full test career, particularly from those who've actually seen him play. His first class stats and the few reports/profiles I've managed to find on the Net, suggest he may have...
  9. G

Quick Question

I've just added a new team and wanted to make a couple of changes because I've slightly miscalculated with regard to transfers. Is this possible? Obviously, no matches have been played since I registered my team (about half an hour ago).