• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by gibbsnsmith

1. gibbsnsmith

Attention-Whoring

I'm back. Hopefully there are those that remember me still. I recall childish signatures and such by myself promoting/boasting of my then newly acquired broadband :( (and then getting my fire ****ed in by Neil and Marc :>). I used to post a bit under 2 years ago fairly regularly before turning...
  2. gibbsnsmith

Green Wing

the show, any of you brits been watching? opinions? i think it`s a bit decent, and a pleasant change from all the other, rather boring comedy`s on lately. albeit, green wing has a tendency to be a bit repetitive with its ideas. ps. hi!
  3. gibbsnsmith

Remembrance Day

I am shocked as hell that noone acknowledged this monumental day IMO only for some european nations and canadians it seems with a thread, So i took it upon myself to make one. This is a very common poem about WWI , and some or maybe most may have heard it: John McRae, "In Flanders Fields"...
  4. gibbsnsmith

Laughter

I am sick of YOU PEOPLE making me laugh so bloody hard! :!( :!( :!( :!( :!( :!( :!( THE MAIN CULPRIT IS MARC! AND LIAM AND NEIL AND COREY HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER. so please stop killing me with your bloody humouros sarcasm. Note: why doesnt Richard ever post in off-topic, that...
  5. gibbsnsmith

How Comes...

There is somerset Chat but not a Kent one :borg:
  6. gibbsnsmith

News

It seems my parents are whisking me off to NZ and AUS for about a 3wks after my gcses o if it isnt too much trouble please the fowlling ppl stay away from me: KimbO lol only jkin anyhows ill be 16/17 by then and ill prolly be travelling alone for a bit so if anyones kind enough to give me a...
  7. gibbsnsmith

Countdown

to the...100000post... Members: 726, Threads: 5,055, Posts: 97,666 at the moment with people like Marc on board this shoud be done in no time! {Unfortunately I am turning into that sort of person too!}
  8. gibbsnsmith

*Official* England in Bangladesh Thread

Well, it starts on Oct.21 so...
  9. gibbsnsmith

Insomnia

Can somone please tell me why i am still awake, i am bored like a bitch but awake like hat same bithc...grrr insomnia sucks...
  10. gibbsnsmith

Help

Can someone please tell me what the hell this whole thing is, i wanna 'play' as well, what do i need and how do i play..all info required please
  11. gibbsnsmith

I once AGAIN admit it...i rule!

I ve just been back from school about 20 minutes and my mom says there has been a letter for me...which just happens to contain a Letter from Kent to ME asking me for the winter training course for their u-16s...:O So...my hopes of becoming a star continues..lol, anyways i was wondering if...
  12. gibbsnsmith

Ok Ppl Ahve Taken My Msn Addy

can you please have the courtesy to tell me who you are, i know ie.. Rik, Tamara and Rich2001 but thats it, and some ****** from another website..i dont mind everyone having my addy, i just wanna kno who does actually have it...
  13. gibbsnsmith

Posting Average

Hello all and in this league of posting freaks, we will find out which one of us has no lives and wastes there time ....here! Rik and Marc rule the coast of the people i have bothered to look in [err.. about 4] if you fink you are better, show it...
  14. gibbsnsmith

Submission

ok ive decided to give up..my last match where im gonna put in effort is gonna be on this thursday at the north kent schools cup final... after a lil chat with my club caoch, in which he says there will be almost no chance for me to get into the big time so he says there is no point for me to...
  15. gibbsnsmith

English Seamers

i have noticed that there are lot of seamers in england all have issues and not all are being give chances... J. Anderson R.Johnson S.Harmison M.Hoggard C.Silverwood J.Kirtley S.Kirby M.Bicknell M.Saggers K.Ali These are the ones that have just popped up in my heade who are said to be...