• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
GIMH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers fella. We're made up, obviously.

Just our luck for a global pandemic to strike in her second trimester though!
    google "Babacar Sarr: How did an international footballer become a wanted man - then disappear?"

i don't hold him personally responsible for what Sarr did ftr, and not for the "runaway" trick either. but it is another one in a series of stories where he seems to be in the football business to do his mates a good turn, regardless of football skill or personal characteristics.
    Fingers crossed.

We've got a game in hand and with the way the fixtures have gone so far (we've missed 2 League games for the League Cup semi and final) we've got 11/19 games at home.

It'll be a tight race, the rest of the league is so bad that neither us nor them will drop many points between now and the end of the season.

Europe will be interesting as we both have very winnable last 32 ties, which would put the two legs for the last 16 either side of the 3rd derby game.
    Less so overall I think, as although I do try I really can't get into T20 in a big way and the prospect of the hundred leaves me cold, but all that means is that I spend more time reading about 'the old days'!
    I admire your loyalty to the Whites though - with me it's got to the stage where I can't even be bothered to watch my lot on the tellybox let alone make the long walk to the Mad Stad to actually watch a game - old age is a terrible thing!
    Not at all bad mate - much improved since I gave up caring about politics or football!

How about you?
    After Mellon left we have had a great 18 months then a disaster 12 months so the fact he left us in a mess and going down has been forgiven as he did actually get us up in the first place. We have had a shocking start to the season with injuries and won't be a proper team till November/December as half of them missed pre season either injured or hardly doing anything at clubs that wanted them out.
    I’ve got a good memory but I am afraid that advising you what I was thinking 8.9 years ago isn't something I can do on request.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…