• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I'm Australien from TMSB. Did they finally close the website? Have any others made it over here?
    No worries. I actually just posted a side made up from Pratters' picks + leftovers. Check it out & let me know what you think
    Hey mate, just waiting on your final selection so we can put the teams to the vote. Also, if you could nominate your captain & opening bowlers too that would be awesome. Cheers.
    Ok mate you can have Headley, but if you select him then I'll have to put you last on the list for rounds five and six. Sorry, but I don't want everyone getting upset at what will be probably be a controversial move.
    Hey mate, that's okay. Yes, you can pick 2 cricketers straight away. I'll have to put you last on the list for rounds 3 & 4 though. Good to hear from you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…