• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Gnske

1. Gnske

remember that time shri said he was stung by a titmouse

good times
  2. Gnske

if you found your dad's corpse wearing a corset and dog collar what would you do

i would turn around 240 degrees and just walk away
  3. Gnske

species deserve to go extinct if they can't survive the post-modern apocalypse

koalas, can't survive the parameters of a fire season. who gives a rats. ' dolphins, so very smart and yet are consistently fooled by bits of plastic. screw them. bilbys? just another rodent in need of termination parrots? loud. elephants, they've have a good run. a relic of another era, like...
  4. Gnske

the virgin gym vs the chad crossfit

crossfitters need three chiropractors their power is that strong gym users enjoy having sars all over shared equipment. mooks
  5. Gnske

whats more dead

the nuremburg defendants or off topic
  6. Gnske

who was the better leader

stalin or hitler
  7. Gnske

how gud is the nanggaz oup niorth

yep ****ing oath ****s, one, two and then three and you're skull is like oatmeal you freaks liquid, im talking liquids of biology, biological liquids sledgers liquids, he has a few few that man. wefre all made of liquid in fact, you culoud die if the wrapper holding th liquid is broken, liquids...
  8. Gnske

Manuel es muy guapo muchachos, si

buenas tardes
  9. Gnske

Pants or socks on first

its socks obviously, the litmus test of any intelligent thinker
  10. Gnske

Say something honourable about the Communist Party of China

With great power comes great responsibility. China is both the power and the responsibility. I love the CCP, I love coverups and I love red. Xi Jinping is the lotus emperor See, Hail!
  11. Gnske

Open relationships

A way to produce healthy chakras and have diverse carnal pleasure, or just an infeasible gimmick of the middle class?
  12. Gnske

Emmanuel de Grouchy

Why is his name not in WatchMojo top 10 reasons why Boni got shafted on his dream of a world of French people?
  13. Gnske

Tell me if this ain't Fair. Error is the natural human condition

The more I think, the more its true. Look at zorax, he's more human than the rest of us.
  14. Gnske

Ever fart in a car? That's fair. Air 'er out boys.

Not as big a drama as women make it out to be
  15. Gnske

sledger stimulator v1.0

hello sledger i am a young woman with severe psychosis and i have boiled dogs into delicious stew