• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Kimbo

1. Kimbo

big bruvs

time to lower the standards of this forum... whos been watching big brother (UK) I'm ashamed to say I've become addicted, it's all my flatmates fault of course... actually it seems everyone i know puts channel 4 on at 10pm every night...
  2. Kimbo

Mike Metzger... the crusty demons dude

I'm on a detective mission. Is Mike Metzger related to Tom Metzger? (for those of you who don't know who Tom is, he was head of the KKK, and is America's most famous racist). I'm thinking they gotta be, cos they both from inland California, and how many metzgers can there be. Anyway I can't...
  3. Kimbo

FYI: iPod Shuffle

Stumbled across some smallprint on the Mac site about the new iPod Shuffle. I just wanted everyone to see it, the consequences of not knowing would be horrific. I am specifically speaking in reference to (2). Regards, Kim
  4. Kimbo

Way of the JAFA

This book is pure genius, its all about Auckland and Aucklanders, its a pîsstake guide to the city!!! Heres some comments on the regions of the city: East Auckland: Many Jafas opposed to immigration point to East Auckland as an example of what can go wrong. Long-time East Auckland residents...
  5. Kimbo

Old-Timers

A thread for the people that were here when cricketweb was green :D
  6. Kimbo

Caption this!

I took this photo at a cup final in Bolton...
  7. Kimbo

The Phoenix Club

Reuben said that there were people chatting about Peter Kay... Please make yourselves known to me! I love pete kay, got Bolton and Blackpool dvds, and my mate is coming to nz with Phoenix nights box set and That Peter Kay Thing. I have a "get on t'internet" mousemat, and t-shirt, and a "wanna...
  8. Kimbo

back...ish

Gotta pop back from time to time... http://kimfraser.fotopages.com < i been taking a few pics, please check them out and give me feedback!
  9. Kimbo

Confucius Say

Confucius Say A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired. Confucius Say The best time to go to the dentist is tooth hurty. Confucius Say ArtifIcial Insemination is procreation without recreation Confucius Say Those who get to big for their britches will be exposed in the...
  10. Kimbo

Do you have batting muscle???

Cricketers have a really big muscle between thumb and index finger. Flex it. and push your thumb and index together. quite freakish. My sister told me it was rank :huh:
  11. Kimbo

I made up a joke.

I was lying in bed and i thought of this joke. Its crap. An englishman, an Irishman and a Frenchman walk into a bar. The barman says "What is this.. a joke?" :rolleyes:
  12. Kimbo

The Bored Thread

Im sure we have had these before but I cant be arsed looking. SO everyone post things they do on the net when bored... I had a good find the other day: www.addictinggames.com Could spend hours there.
  13. Kimbo

Things that make you go "sweeeeeeeeeet"

I just got a text message to say fitness testing tonight has been cancelled... :D now I am grinning like an eejit (as usual). ah I love it when great surprises happen...
  14. Kimbo

kimbOOOOOO, kimbO the batsman

Guys I gotta 50. 58. Opening the batting. strange... :alien8:
  15. Kimbo

surprising!

Plain rice, cooked but cold, and all stuck together... it's actually surprisingly nice. in fact its more-ish.