• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
kykweer.proteas

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't want to clog up the tour thread with dbc so... Yeah that happens to me a lot too. Its either square leg, or mid on who runs back half the outfield before pulling out these spectacular dives. My first strategy that worked was to premeditate and hit the gap between square leg, and fine leg, just have to time it right or straight to that fielder... but i've managed to score 25 ball 50s playing pretty much that shot alone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…