• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Magrat Garlick

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, just seeing if you're still keen on the sim league. Haven't seen you there in while.
    :P

Nah, I'm not with any of the Big 4

What kind of stuff have you worked on over the years? Anything especially interesting/exciting?
    Trainee Accountant, so not a computery job per se (though obviously we use computers), though my programming knowledge has come in useful. Tbh it's been too long since I've done anything more than mess around with programming, but in a couple of weeks (if all goes to plan) I'll be done with exams for a little while, so I'll have a lot more time for it again.

Good luck re getting kept on!
    How about for you? Is it just something you're interested in, or is it your living too?
    Never formally studied it, but I've done a reasonable amount of reading on the subject just as a hobby
    Thought it was brilliant and deserved way more than three likes to be honest
    Hi Sam, wanna take over from Red Hill in the kitty draft? Unfortunately we haven't heard from him in a while
    Sup mate, I was contemplating starting an International modern Rugby draft (players playing Test rugby post the year 2000), but wasn't sure if I could drum up enough Rugby fans on this site. Let me know if you're keen and if I get enough interest, I'll look to start it once this current 6 nations draft is complete. Cheers.
    i take it there's no filter on statsguru that tells one career records by debut dates? Best i can get is list of records for people in debut match for a period.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…