• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Marcuss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude, no problem, seen you posting around the place, making some good points.

I don't have a degree as yet, but am currently reading for one. I study at Reading Univsersity, are you thinking of doing law yourself?
    Fine to add me if you want but you won't get any replies as MSN is inaccessible from the school intranet which is what I am restricted to atm having moved house. Feel free to drop me an email - neil dot pickup at dragonschool dot org - with anything.
    Yeah, agree with the Corrin. In fact better than plenty of an older age as well. Good to see Cribb has "lent" us someone decent from CricSim.
    well stick around, you're better than a lot of the other dross we get around your age
    haha, i'm sure there will be no concerns from the mods! :-D

are you a planetcricket poster originally?
    Please check MMA thread for fight offer, 'CWFL 2- The Redemption',and training rules
    There will be two exhibition fights at the press launch of CWFL. These fights will not count towards professional records. CWFL would like to offer you $1500 to fight an exhibition bout against Fernando Lorenzo

Money can be spent in the future on betting on fights or upgrading stats.

Please accept or decline in the thread.
    I'm just Jakester1288. My team is Killers FC.

I made a From the Pavilion account today, waiting to be accepted and get a team or something before it lets me log in though.
    Awesome. If I forget do you want to remind me? My friendly is played tomorrow, then I have an FC match and an OD League, then I'm good.

Also, take it easy, I'm only new at Battrick!
    Hey.

Are you keen for a friendly on Battrick soon?

How has CricSim been going? Anything interesting happen?

Anyway I'll get back to you after my friendly this week is over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…