• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by mike148

1. M

Mitchell Johnsons action.

Surely this can't be legal, can it? His bouncer that hit Freddy was a huge no-ball as he just basically threw ala baseball at the ground. Disgraceful.
  2. M

Got my first wickets!

Cheers for everyone who helped me in the All rounder thread. My bowling figures were 3 - 48 of 7 overs (Which is fantasticly good for a starter like me) My batting, I got 22 c & b.
  3. M

All Rounder

Hi guys, would you mind helping me out? I just have a few questions on - Bowling: 1: My head has a tendency to drift away just as I am completing my action, is there anything I can do to correct this? 2: How far away from the stumps is a good length? 1 or 2 meters? Batting: 1: I have...