• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
mikeW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate,

I was wondering if you'd like to join CricSim. This isn't a spam message or anything; I'm asking you specifically. :p

The reasons I think you'd be a good fit are:

- You were heavily involved in Dev League and I think you may have even played a comp I simmed on another site.

- You're a passionate Victorian, and they have their own team over there for representative simming. They're looking to field a Second XI but they only have 20 players at the moment, so if you signed up and they got one more you'd be straight into the Victorian Second XI side.

But yeah I think you'd enjoy it anyway. CricketWeb is definitely still the best place to talk cricket but there's some more relaxed interstate banter on CricSim that I think you'd enjoy and I know you enjoyed Dev League.

You can sign up here if you like:
    Registrations - CricSim

Cheers.
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…