• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
MrPrez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers. I'll look into joining cricsim, though I have no idea what goes on there. No problem re reference - but how the heck do I give it?
    We analyze each member’s posts in context before handing out infractions. If we feel like a poster is repeatedly baiting SA supporters with the “choke” label, then we’ll certainly take action. We certainly encourage you to report any posts that you think cross the line and we’ll look at it as a group. I do appreciate your positive response though. Cheers.
    Hi Mate,
    You don't have the option of receiving emails from Mods enabled, therefore I'm leaving this message for you here. Feel free to delete it after reading. We have noticed that you have a tendency of baiting English posters and have received an infraction for it. Some examples of this include posts like this, this, and this. We would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from this style of posting in the future.

Best Regards,
    CW Mod Team
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…