• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by nightprowler10

1. nightprowler10

How good was Sehwag?

Keep at it Burgey, getting there.
  2. nightprowler10

****y Co-workers

We all know one, right? I've known quite a few over the years, but none as ****y as this ****. Let's call him Tom, because that's his name. He has been in a supervisory role for a few years now and has used that time to **** over quite a few people and take credit for the work of many others...
  3. nightprowler10

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

Made: Spring cleaning yielded good results.
  4. nightprowler10

Mafia - main thread

Well played all! This was an extremely fun game to moderate. I'll post more thoughts up later but I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the game. Templars QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/yHWqfWDJsNpB Assassins QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8kATr35PCAwXi Dead QT...
  5. nightprowler10

Mafia - main thread

Day 1 expires. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The powercells, all four of them, kept humming and glowing non-stop since one of them exchanged hands to the Templar Grand Master with the Medallion. The humming got louder as the holders of the...
  6. nightprowler10

What do you look like? Pt III

So once in a while the wife and I go back to the spot where I proposed to her and take family update shots. This is from the most recent one: Bonus pic that includes a scared baby because apparently we were too loud while saying "cheese":
  7. nightprowler10

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019

I know it's only LO cricket, but this is still a pretty significant tour so I'm surprised not to see a thread about it. All ODIs in Karachi and all T20Is in Lahore. 1st ODI - Sept 27th 2nd ODI - Sept 29th 3rd ODI - Oct 2nd 1st T20I - Oct 5th 2nd T20I - Oct 7th 3rd T20I - Oct 9th
  8. nightprowler10

What are you thinking right now?

Itstl
  9. nightprowler10

Rachni

Mahendra Singh Shepard has done a great deal to put the Rachni on the galactic map, and brought back unpleasant memories of the Rachni wars for Wrex.
  10. nightprowler10

***Official*** Religious Discussion Thread

Please post in this thread to discuss religion vs atheism etc. We're trying to keep as much of this sort of discussion within this thread as possible instead of letting it pollute the rest of OT. Such posts in other threads will be deleted as they tend to derail the thread. Happy posting. :)
  11. nightprowler10

morgieb

Can we ban him? I think he should be banned. Mods should check it out.
  12. nightprowler10

***Official Ashura Thread 2009***

So what are you guys getting this time around? Had a nice whip last year, hoping for a machete this time. :ph34r:
  13. nightprowler10

The Afghanistan Thread - Mk II

So let's give this another try eh? Afghanistan have done well enough in a very short period of time that they deserve a thread without idiotic political debates. Cricinfo - Netherlands take third, Afghanistan win again Impressive stuff to win their first ODI, against Scotland no less.
  14. nightprowler10

Looking back on 2008

What have you done/accomplished this year that's worth recounting? For me it was the year of appreciating the arts in a way. Read five books and am in the middle of reading two more, watched close to a hundred movies, and massively expanded my music collection. I used to own music from...
  15. nightprowler10

How did you get in to your favorite bands?

I've always found it pretty interesting how people tend to have stories about how they were introduced to their favorite bands, would like to know CWebbers'. Here are mine: AC/DC: Gave a coworker a ride home once when I was working at Wal-Mart back in late 2000. He noticed I had absolutely no...