• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by oblongballs

1. O

Cricketers over the Decades

There is always lots of talk, as it is the case in any sport, of who was the best ever. In cricket, with its 3 distinct roles and changes to conditions, equipment and rules throughout the years, it is even more difficult to answer. So, I wanted to have a discussion on who the best cricketers...
  2. O

Australia's Future - The Real Tests

There is a lot of positivity, not only among Australian fans but also the Australian players following this Ashes. They are at their highest in years BUT there are some serious questions that will be asked of Smith, the Marsh bros, Khawaja, Starc, Hazlewood, Lyon and Cummins in SA during the...
  3. O

Ashes 2019 England Squad

I know, I know, it's over a year away but how would you guys like the England side to shape up? Who should and should not be playing? My team/squad may be a bit of fantasy but this is how I'd like to see England shape up. 1. A. Hales - a hard hitting opener is needed 2. K. Jennings -...