• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
ret
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Ret, I've deleted your posted int he Semi Finals/Final thread for a couple of reasons. Whilst I realise it is an attempt at humour on your part, I certainly didn't find it all that amusing, and I dare say that few others on the forum would, let alone our Pakistan supporting members. Mocking a teams performance is one thing, but the moment you start mocking their accent/they way a certain nationality of players speak it becomes unacceptable on this forum, as it serves no other purpose other than to rile other members. Please keep this in mind in the future

Clapo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…