• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by say2chintu

1. S

Money from India

"Cricket Australia has announced a $41 million rise in operating result due to India touring for last summer's Test & odi series. Its contract with Indian broadcaster ESPN Star Sports is the most lucrative source of revenue to cricket in Australia, easily exceeding the money Nine pays to cover...
  2. S

Playing Starc vs South Africa and Aus 'A' selection

1. Does anybody think Aus selectors have not selected 2nd best pace attack in 'A' squad to not give SAFers any good practice vs pace bowling in a match situation. I mean this 'A' attack is really Aus's 3rd string pace attack at the moment. Its not completely same but I found similarity in this...
  3. S

Predicting four Semi-Finalists for ICC World T20 2012

Well, seeing the groups, if Afg, Zim, Ban, Ire don't surprise any regular 8 teams in first group stage, that would mean NZ, SL, Eng, WI will be in one group and Aus, Ind, Pak, SA in another group of super-eight. [These groups are decided irrespective of where top 2 teams finish in their group...
  4. S

ICC Awards 2012

ICC Test Team of the Year is Cook, Amla, Sangakkara, Kallis, Clarke*, Chanderpaul, Prior, Broad, Ajmal, Philander, Steyn List of nominees ICC Cricketer of the Year: Hashim Amla, Michael Clarke, Vernon Philander, Kumar Sangakkara ICC Test Cricketer of the Year: Hashim Amla, Michael Clarke...
  5. S

Starc vs Pattinson vs Cummins

I resisted making this prediction during Aus-Ind test series but think Starc going to be more successful than Pattinson and Cummins in test cricket. Left-armer with that height, pace and ability to late swing - he is going to be DEADLY esp against so many right handed batsman. Also remember...