• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Shri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Depends how bad the tyre is. But it shouldn't be much at all. Just needs to be patched up

Rain's supposed to stop shortly
    I don't live on your side of the city if you've been waffling about in Wynyard station. There's places to park scooters for free in the city though
    Hey Shri. Just wanted to apologise if it felt like I was taking the piss out of you in the OCD thread - I mean, I was to an extent, but it wasn't supposed to be at all mean spirited. Sorry if it just came across as me being a bit of a dick.
    If you want to call out a **** post you have to be a bit more articulate than "shut the **** up ****"
    Ausage and Burgey are reasonable, I think I just disagree with the fundamental premise that a statement can or cannot be racist without taking intent into consideration. I think intent matters, and especially with a heavy tag like 'racist', judging a statement without intent or context is irresponsible.

I haven't been back to the thread since my last post mind. So many people are such ****s for no reason.
    TIL that when I called my nephews and nieces monkeys, I was being racist. And when my family called me a monkey when I was a kid, they were being racist. Because that's what Australians say, and if they say it then it's so, and also because intent behind words doesn't matter
    Yeah mate no problems.

Have been accessing via mobile so didn't see your message, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…