• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
smalishah84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah it did come rather quickly. I think your list is quite good, two names you could add are, Shahid Afridi and Yousuf Pathan. Tiger Kings is okay, I have no problems with it :D
    You are online! Sangakkara and Kallis are gone. From your list, I picked Umar Gul. If you want to make a change tell me. And we need to think of a team name too.
    Mate, your comment about Iman Ali in the Pak/NZ tour thread was not appropiate and I have deleted it. Please keep in mind that we promote a "family forum" on CW and any comments you make should pass that standard. Thanks for your understanding.
    Nah, you can't choose someone who has already been chosen.

In a nutshell :

1) You can't have more than two players from the same team.
    2) You should have either 5 batsmen, 2 all-rounders, 1 wicketkeeper, 3 bowlers OR 4 batsmen, 3 all-rounders, 1 wicket-keeper, 3 bowlers (refer to the link I posted earlier)
    3) All our teams will be finalized before the World Cup. This is the point system : https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1h646UYy0k3w6nfAYx2iR-M22wlxm4fjKsU9wuBa6g_w
    The team that manages accumulates the most points at the end of the World Cup is the winner.

Anything else ? Feel free to ask :D By the way, it will be our turn to pick in two hours or so. Let me know if you have anyone in mind.
    Dude, the draft has started.

Order for Round 1 :

Howe_zat & Teja
    G.I.Joe & Marcuss
    weldone
    morgieb & Himmanv
    kingkallis
    Somerset & centurymaker
    NUFAN & marc71178
    HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall
    smalishah84 & Blaze18
    M0rphin3
    weeman27bob & Cevno
    Micheal7777777 & Contra

If you are online when our turn comes, pick whoever you want. Let us do this :D
    The only difference between the Alphabetical Draft and this is "Performance of the players in the 'World Cup 2011' will decide the winner of this draft game instead of voting."
    Yeah, it is similar to the Alphabetical Draft thread. You basically have to make a team of eleven with a maximum of two players from one team.
    Haha thanks, you flatter me. Have you played cricinfo's fantasy cricket ? It is similar to that.
    Hey, saw your comments. Didn't respond because that would've hijacked the thread. But yeah, Viv is downgraded and might be down graded further.
    I personally feel a little sick about the insecure Tendulkar fans who drag his name in every article written to pay tribute to other great cricketer. They dragged him in Bradman article too, and I felt compelled to write a few comments against them. Hate that I end up arguing against Tendulkar but they ask for it!
    Hi smalishah,
    I do not have Imran's book in PDF format. Just have a few excerpts, regarding his favorite batsmen and bowler. It is a very positive book. You should get it from a Public library in Pakistan. You will surely find it there. Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Alt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…