• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
smalishah84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good man & good luck to your team in the WC btw. I think they could still fly under the radar with everyone looking at Aust, SA, India & NZ.
    Hey mate. Apologies If my post in the Pak/NZ thread offended you in anyway. The point I was trying to make came out all wrong & the timing was abysmal in hindsight. Really didn't mean to offend you.
    What's up Smali?

I need some help. Remember reading somewhere that you are living in Chicago right now. I need to send a gift to a friend who has just moved in to the Windy City. Could you give me the name of a really good Chicago Stuffed Crust Pizzeria which delivers at midnight? They must accept a VISA credit card. I don't have a Master Card. She lives in Lincoln Square. Help!

Dude, you sound like you have been dumped by your girlfriend :P Anyway, take a break if that's best. Come back again when you feel like, with all the ninja smileys :)
    I didn't follow what exactly got you banned but chill man. Continue posting. There's lot of fun to be had here :)
    Good to hear from you mate. That movie came out last year and didnt do much at the b.o. but it picked up a few awards in the last few months. so we are smiling these days :) ever since that came out, i've been writing a script with another filmmaker friend. will go on for a few more months before we make the pitch. cheers to you mate.
    Sorry man, been busy lately. I'd say check the classifieds and carmax. There's one in Schaumburg. Are you in chitown?
    Thanks for the feedback. I think I overrate Shoaib. Wish you were in this draft. Would have been more fun!
    Hey, I have to make a pick in the All Formats Draft, and I am hopelessly confused. My current team consists of Viv, Graeme Pollock and Steyn. Who should I pick from the ones below:?

a) Saeed Ajmal b) Matthew Hayden c) Shoaib Akhtar d) Brett Lee e) Andy Roberts f) Shane Watson g) Hashim Amla h) Saqlain Mushtaq

Please try and help out. Ajmal might be a good pick. Or should I go with another pacer? Thanks :)
    Do you think my team needs a spinner or a pacer? I have Barnes, Steyn and Fazal currently. Options for spinners: Saqlain, Hugh Trumble, Vinoo Mankad. Options for pacers: Shoaib Akhtar, Bill Johnston, Trevor Goddard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…