• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by sudhindra9

1. sudhindra9

Is Virat Kohli test material?

Looks like Virat won't score unless you give him a no-swing no-extra bounce surface. Do you think India should give him a long run in test cricket? Or Cheteshwar Pujara and Manoj Tiwary? Aren't they better test players?
  2. sudhindra9

Bowling with the new ball

I play club cricket in India. Being a fast bowler I usually bowl with the new ball. While bowling I try to take a wicket off every ball. I end up wicketless or with just one or two(rare). But I beat the bat very often like say two/three times an over. Am I just too unlucky (like Peter Siddle) or...
  3. sudhindra9

Cricket Coach vs. ICC

Which one do you thing is a better cricket simulation game? International Cricket Captain or Cricket Coach? Both have got some cool features but which one do you think is worth buying?
  4. sudhindra9

How's the book Fast Bowler's Bible?

Hey! Have anyone read the book Fast Bowler's Bible written by Ian Pont? I wanna know how the book is? Is it useful for fast bowlers?
  5. sudhindra9

Plenty of Doubts & Questions

I've got plenty of doubts about battrick. Could anyone help me? 1. Do players practice(nets) only during days with no matches? 2. Dont players bat aggressively if ten an over is required even if we set them as normal/defensive earlier while giving match orders? 3. How many days of net practice...
  6. sudhindra9

How fast do i bowl?

Hey Im actually a fast bowler. But the problem is I do not know how fast i bowl. Could anyone suggest some equipment that is not very costly. To measure speed. And what is actually a decent speed for a seventeen year old fast bowler.
  7. sudhindra9

Icc 2009

ICC 2009 is all set to release on 05/05/09 For more info visit : Childish Things :: International Cricket Captain 2008
  8. sudhindra9

Predicted IPL Rankings

Predict your IPL group stage rankings from 1 - 8 Teams : BRC KKR MI CSK DD KXIP RR DC
  9. sudhindra9

IPL from India

Who is the best Indian Domestic[Non- international player] performing well so far in the IPL?
  10. sudhindra9

Tanvir the bets T20 figures

Sohail Tanvir now has the b est T20 figures The best T20 figures by an Indian Bowler arew just 5-10 by Iqbal Abdulla for Mumbai v haryana Know More Click on the link http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/records/305212.html
  11. sudhindra9

Tait Out Of Adelaide Test

Aussie paceman Shaun Tait is not going to play the 4th test between ind and aus after being wicket less in the 3rd perth test Left arm chinaman Brad Hogg is likely to replace him The 4-pace strategy has failed for the aussies