• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Swanny

1. S

Phil Jaques

I've just read a report saying that Northants are now continuing legal action to ensure that he can play next year as an England qualified player. I personally think given his track record this is disgusting behaviour and shows exactly the problem which the English counties at the moment. They...
  2. S

Three divisions article

I've written an article on the improvements I feel could be made to England if the County Championship were to be further split. Its in the England feature article( I would provide a link if i knew how) and I would welcome considered comment/discussion on my ideas.
  3. S

Wisden Cricketer

I was just wondering(sorry if this has already been discussed) what people think about the merger of the two cricketing magazines. Personally i'm not that happy. I am a huge fan of WCM and think it is an excellently written and produced magazine. However out of interest at the future merger i...
  4. S

Crowd Trouble

I watched last nights ODI between England and Pakistan and have to say that I wasn't impressed with the behaviour of the visiting supporters. Is it me or does the only trouble we ever seem to have at cricket matches, occur when we play Pakistan? I cant remember any trouble when we play anyone...
  5. S

ECB Fast Bowling directives

After playing today and seeing the daftness of these regulations and whether similar ones apply in other countries. I played today and our 15 year old opening bowler was just getting into a decent spell and building up some rythum when after 6 overs he has to stop bowling. Now I can see the...