• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Swingpanzee

1. Swingpanzee

Feminism thread

It's a feminism thread. Can't see how people didn't expect it to become weird and personal.
  2. Swingpanzee

Solar Impulse

This is something I've followed for a bit of time. Basically Solar Impulse is an aviation project in which Bertrand Piccard and Andre Boschberg are attempting to fly a solar-powered plane over the world (circumnavigate). Recently a few days ago the plane completed the supposedly most...
  3. Swingpanzee

Road to the 2015 Ashes in England

LOL no, this was
  4. Swingpanzee

Did Australia choke?

The answer is no, ffs. 8-)
  5. Swingpanzee

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

I'm bored peeps but these headlines on an Indian news channel made me lol
  6. Swingpanzee

Nasir Jamshed Twitter

7. Swingpanzee

11th Match - Australia v Bangladesh

Haddin wafg Edit: Mitch trollface is pretty good as well
  8. Swingpanzee

Fear Mongering?

World Cup 2015 is fixed, WhatsApp message claims - The Times of India Aieeeeeeeeeeeee this tournament's fixed! It's Times of India so it's 100% reliable!
  9. Swingpanzee

9th Match - New Zealand v England

Cricinfo's take on the situation: At least it isn't "Southee wickets lift New Zealand"
  10. Swingpanzee

AB de Villiers now the one and only BaBy?

~ A question put forth by AB (Allan Border)
  11. Swingpanzee

Fireworks Ad

Strong Hazlewood resemblance
  12. Swingpanzee

Fireworks Ad

13. Swingpanzee

Ireland Fans Society

So basically everyone but Bleed Blue checks in over here.
  14. Swingpanzee

***Official*** India and England in Australia ODI Tri-Series 2015

Hey that's what's made their marriage so successful.