• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by vitalogy83

1. vitalogy83

Help understanding Wisden 100 and CW ATG test innings lists

I refer you to the Wisden 100 list - rediff.com: cricket channel: Top 100 Batsmen of all time - where Wisden ranked the top 100 batting performances of all time. I am interested in learning about the indexes that were used to come up with the list. The closest I could find online was this...
  2. vitalogy83

Bairstow presented with his dad's keeping gloves from 79 tour.

Thirty-nine years ago, a young boy called Andrew Johns won a pair of kids' wicketkeeping gloves signed by England's David Bairstow. On day three at Adelaide Oval, Mr Johns was lucky enough to catch up with Bairstow's son, Jonny, and gifted him his precious keepsake in a moment that lit up the...
  3. vitalogy83

Peakiest Peaks

A mate of mine developed a programme around Zaltzman's Peak 33 idea https://bitbucket.org/sachintha81/cricketplayerpeakanalyzerpublic Instructions are there on how to use it. It's fairly straightforward. You can adjust the "peak" period This attachment also has a number of tsv files from...
  4. vitalogy83

**Official** The Ashes 2017/18 - England in Australia

Feel free to delete this if its a double post thread but I didn't see an Ashes thread here?
  5. vitalogy83

All-time Ashes XI (BBC)

Here is the all-time Ashes XI as voted for by BBC Sport website users who, over the course of the last week, have submitted almost 150,000 teams. There's four Englishmen and seven Australians in the side All-time Ashes XI: Botham, Warne & McGrath among those to make the cut - BBC Sport
  6. vitalogy83

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2017

The rematch! Sat Nov 11 - Sun Nov 12 09:30 local (04:00 GMT | 15:00 AEDT | 14:30 ACDT | 12:00 AWST) Indian Board President's XI v Sri Lanka Jadavpur University Campus 2nd Ground, Kolkata LIVE Thu Nov 16 - Mon Nov 20 09:30 local (04:00 GMT | 15:00 AEDT | 14:30 ACDT | 12:00 AWST) 1st Test -...