• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Warne is god

1. Warne is god

Not often I say this but...

I was wrong. Murali doesn't chuck the ball. I've seen him on tv many many times and I thought he threw the ball. However having sat side on to where he was bowling yesterday I have to say that TV makes it look much worse than it actually was. Murali, I apologise.
  2. Warne is god

To those going to the charity match

As you know Murali has been picked to play in the charity match next monday at the MCG. Many of us, myself included, regularly abuse him and were looking foward to his return to the G so that we could abuse him some more. However given the circumstances of this match and what he and his country...
  3. Warne is god

ICC Secret Seven

From the Herald Sun: Chuck wagon to roll secret seven Robert Craddock and Ben Dorries 17nov04 SEVERAL of cricket's most famous bowlers, but no Australians, are on a seven-man hit list that is the target of the game's new chucking laws. The list of names – drawn up by the ICC's special...
  4. Warne is god

ICC Super Series

I'm thinking Option B, although Option A would be very fun for the crowd.
  5. Warne is god

ACC 2005 Database update

Am I the only one whos finding the game a sh** load harder with this update? Also the teams are way to small, only 14-16 players for each state which is NOT enough. If you have 3 players on international duty and 2 injured, you cannot field a team. Each state is missing 4-5 players each.
  6. Warne is god

Darrell Hair

Let us now remember that great day when Darryl Hair had the guts to stand up to the ICCD (International Cricket Council of Di**heads) and no-ball Murali for throwing it. No umpire has had the balls to do it since and I feel that Darryl Hair deserves to be knighted for his services to Cricket...
  7. Warne is god

The Australian Selectors

Are the most biased, most useless selectors in the world. How on earth Nathan Hauritz got picked ahead of Cameron White is absolutely beyond me. Oh, wait, I remember why now. Cam White comes from VICTORIA. They wouldn't DARE pick a Victorian other than Warnie would they.
  8. Warne is god

Sourav Gangulys "injury"

I'm just wanting to hear peoples opinion on Sourav Gantoolys "injury" that has ruled him out of the 3rd and 4th Test. I've heard 3 different reports on his injury, here they are. Seems like no-one knows whats wrong with Sourav.
  9. Warne is god

The Guide to captaining the Indian Cricket Team

Since Sourav Ganguly has been regarded as the best Indian cricket captain for a while, I took the liberty of writing a small guide about how to be as much like Ganguly as possible for the next time YOU captain a cricket team. Good luck. Pre-Game: With the coin toss, it is tradition to wear...
  10. Warne is god

AFL Tipping

I'm thinking of starting a tipping comp at www.footytips.com.au, so reply to this thread if your interested and if i get enough (3-7 say) i'll start it up and put the details here.
  11. Warne is god

The Aussie selectors

This is a message to the Aussie selectors and its only one word. feel free to comment on it V-I-C-T-O-R-I-A
  12. Warne is god

The Wattle Glen Rules

Alrighty i live in a suburb called Wattle Glen and here are our street cricket rules cos we don't get much cars and have a nice flat peice of road with a hill behind it which makes for some "fun" chases: 1. the classic 1 hand, 1 bounce (i've been a fan of 2 hands, 2 bounces as well) 2. If...
  13. Warne is god

The best moment you have seen live

This is a thread to discuss the best/favourite moment in cricket you've seen, the moment which has most made you jump to your feet and scream out GO <insert country name>. actually at the ground not on replay or anything. Mines the Vic v. NSW tie and Harvey running out Ganguly earlier this year
  14. Warne is god

Acc

The Official ACC Thread I've had ACC for a while now so i post your thoughts, questions, achivements and so forth because ACC doesn't have its own thread.
  15. Warne is god

Vic v NSW tie

I just got home from Vic vs. NSW and it was the best cricket game i have ever been to, lets talk about it.