• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by warrioryohannan

1. W

People with big mouth....

often end up with egg on their faces :p Prime example is V Sehwag, who seems to be getting worse than Akhtar. Akhtar infact seems to have learnt a lesson and these days he doesn't seems to be shooting his mouth off, but Sehwag is plain dumb. After scoring 254 in first match Sehwag said that...
  2. W

Do you think Indian team is consistent?

Are they consistenty performing well to be ranked higher? I've lost count of series Indian team have lost playing abroad but Mr Pratyush keep reminding us that Indians are consistent. Maybe i have missed some series or something.I think Indian team did extremely well in the recent series...
  3. W

What a test debut!

Yasir Hameed becomes the second player ever to score a ton in each innings of the debut test match!!! The first one was W Indian Lawrence Rowe. What a test debut:cool2:
  4. W

Ajit on a mission impossible

I've to prove myself as allrounder: Agarkar http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/html/uncomp/articleshow?msid=144042
  5. W

Lillee a chicken, says sir Viv

Dennis Lillee stopped bowling bouncers at the West Indies batsmen when he feared retaliation, claims Sir Viv Richards. The two stars of the late 1970s have entered an unseemly war of words, with Lillee claiming Richards is suffering from memory failure. Richards was quoted by rediff.com as...
  6. W

Sami becomes the third fastest pacer of recent times!

Sami explodes with balls of fire Eddie Smith - 6 April 2003 Mohammed Sami of Pakistan clocked 156.4km/h in Thursday's game against Zimbabwe to become the third fastest bowler in recent times. In the absence of enduring stars like Waqar Younis and Wasim Akram, and the hundred-miles-per-hour...
  7. W

INDIA vs England !!!

This one is going to be a cracker (hopefully) , a match which many of us have been looking forward to:D . India certainly have the edge over England and will be fav's for this match, also India have won the last two matches played between the 2 countries so India has the psychological advantage...
  8. W

We can win WC---Flemming!!

Well i came under fire (at the hands of English fans as usual) for predicting that Black Caps would win the cup , but now its good to see the best skipper in game talking about BC winning the cup! We can win the World Cup, says Stephen Fleming REUTERS[ MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2003 12:36:15 PM ]...
  9. W

Australia VS INDIA!!!

Well India has decided to drop Kaif (unless they change the mind at last moment) who was hopelessly out of form and bring in Bangar. The pitch at centurion is being said to help the spinners, so Bhajji and Kumble may have a big role in the game. Indian lineup will most probably like Sachin...
  10. W

India was the better side---Ganguly/Hussain!!

Email Story | Printer Friendly India is a better side than England, says Ganguly Press Trust of India London, September 09 Though the four-match Test series against England finished in a 1-1 deadlock, Indian captain Sourav Ganguly was quite sure who the better among the two teams...
  11. W

The Samba Kings in Cricket!!

Can India do a Samba act? NR Vijay Anand - 18 July 2002 Just a week after the scintillating finals of the football World Cup, sports-lovers were treated to some exhilarating displays of brilliance and - more importantly - great team efforts by the Indian cricket team in England. Being in the...
  12. W

From where does English County generate so much money??

How the hell are the able to play such hefty amount to the cricketers???