• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by xanderbiscuits

1. xanderbiscuits

Alfonso Thomas = Batsman???

For the Pune Warriors Alfonso Thomas is down as a batsman, yet he bats at #11 Not that it makes a huge amount of difference, but I was just wondering if there is any reason behind this or if it is a mistake
  2. xanderbiscuits

hypothetical questions

I'll start off with a hypothetical question and then people can discuss what they think about it. When the discussion is drying up then someone else can feel free to ask their own hypothetical question Ok here we go: Imagine that you placed Verinder Sehwag, Lasith Malinga and Eoin Morgan in...
  3. xanderbiscuits

cricketer's tattoos

since B. McCullum isn't keeping in the IPL you can easily see the tatts that he's rockin' I'm sure they've been on view plenty of times before, but I'd never seen them and I didn't really have the guy pegged to be the type to have one. So what other tattoos have I not been noticing all these...
  4. xanderbiscuits

England's matches have been the most entertaining

..from a neutral point of view. from their first 3 matches: runs scored: 961 runs conceeded: 959 overs played: 297.4 out of a possible 300 # of centuries: 4 # of fifties: 8 # of five wicket hauls: 1 They are not one sided matches either, Eng vs Ned was the most one sided, which is saying...
  5. xanderbiscuits

Brothers

There are lots of brothers in the WC squads and it seems that there are always a lot of brothers in cricket more than any other sport at international level? Pakistan - Akmal NZ - McCullum WI - Bravo India - Pathan Ireland - O'Brien Kenya - Ngoche And if Albie Morkle had been selected then...
  6. xanderbiscuits

minnows united

what is the strongest 11 on paper you can make from the minnow squads? (Ireland, canada, netherlands, kenya) Must have at least one player from each side setting the bar pretty low, based pretty much on recent performance: Seren Waters (KEN) Alexei Kervezee (NED) Collins Obuya (KEN) Ed Joyce...
  7. xanderbiscuits

points error?

Sorry to do this again, but Afridi has been given 33 points 4 wickets = 20 points economy rate = 10 points 13runs = 2 points = 32 points
  8. xanderbiscuits

Caption: Australian slips

C'mon guys! Let's wrap this up quick Australian Idol's starting in half an hour!!
  9. xanderbiscuits

Why does Warner have -7?

Warner got a 3rd ball duck (not golden) -5pts took one catch 3pts = -2pts But he has been awarded -7 any reason? or is it an error?
  10. xanderbiscuits

Modifications in Test Series

I was just wondering a few things about modifications in the test series. Can you only make modifications inbetween tests? or maybe inbetween innings? Also is the change of a Captain still 4 modifications as it was in the World cup competition?
  11. xanderbiscuits

Cricinfo

Does it still cost 4 points to change a captain in the "Start of Summer" fantasy game?
  12. xanderbiscuits

1 Allrounder or 2?

Ok This might sound a bit picky and not important, but I have noticed that when you choose your team for the Test Matches at the start of the summer you pick 1 allrounder and 4 bowlers. But when you look at the other teams people have picked it says their teams have 2 allrounders and 3 bowlers...
  13. xanderbiscuits

One Day World Record

Ok so today Surrey got the highest total in One Day Cricket 496-4 http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/countycricket2007/content/story/292817.html It just makes you think how far away is 500? And how long until 300 is a small total? Do you think this is just the natural progression of the one...
  14. xanderbiscuits

Most Physically unfit player.

Ok so the most physically unfit international player has to be Dwayne Leverock. but what about the most physically unfit test player?
  15. xanderbiscuits

Bradman's Ultimate XI

This article is about Bradman's Ultimate XI he chose before he died http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/sports_talk/1488965.stm Barry Richards - South Africa Arthur Morris - Australia Don Bradman - Australia Sachin Tendulkar - India Gary Sobers - West Indies Don Tallon - Australia Ray Lindwall -...