• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
dontcloseyoureyes

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, and the pacing is all off too. There's hours of unnecessary padding. Although I have to admit the Nomura nonsense is actually the part I enjoyed most. Game would be pretty boring without it.

Love that the cross dressing is still in there though.
    What do you think of ff7 combat and especially its ending. I'm pretty sure I remember you saying that you love the original, so I'm intrigued to hear what you think of the changes, some of which are erm... odd.
    Hey mate,
    Tough time atm I imagine. If you need anything at all or are just up for chat/ beer/ whatever hit me up. My best to your family as well. Hoping everything goes well.
    Hi mate, sorry to bother you. Could I trouble you to check into the Platinum Lounge thread in CC and let me know how it's working for you on both mobile and desktop sites? Cheers.
    i just went and dug that rant. i regret that decision immensely. i didn't deserve oxygen.
    i wasn't happy with a fine from the boys in blue after being caught doing something even more petty that i got off on so i had a cry on the internet about it
    Oh, right. It's Golden Week, so they might not have all hands on deck. That would explain it.
    Yeah, they've posted a message at the top saying they're working on it and will upload starting with the ME. I've definitely watched full-show VODs by this time, so I was a bit confused.

Thanks!
    Having put up with all the hysteria of Dusty Martin. Is it just cultural within the NBA for the media not constantly asking free agents about their intentions during the season, or is it legislated in?
    Let rip - uk.decipherinc.com/survey/selfserve/202d/g028/170410?list=2
    My busy April is almost over. You coming up to Sydney anytime soon? Or should Burgey and I pick up a steak and bring it down to the Gong?
    She asked me if I do this every day, I said often
    Asked how many times she rode the wave, not so often
    Bitches down to do it either way, often
    Baby I can make that pussy rain, often
    Often, often, girl I do this often
    Make that pussy pop and do it how I want it
    Often, often, girl I do this often
    Make that pussy pop and do it how I want it
    Often
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…