• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Chubby Rain

Sachin & Ganguly set to become most prolific partnership in International cricket

Currently Greenidge and Haynes hold the record of 11,688 runs in 251 innings (Tests and ODIs combined) at an average of 49.52, with 31 hundreds and 51 fifties to their credit. After yet another 100+ partnership in the last ODI, Sachin and Ganguly are currently on 11,364 runs in 229 innings at...
  2. Chubby Rain

Thread subscriptions

May I know why members are subscribed to threads they reply in, by default? After enduring a week of getting my mail inbox choked with spam-like mails announcing new replies to threads I've posted in, I finally figure out the User CP here, and check the 'do not subscribe' box. Then I still...
  3. Chubby Rain

Paris Hilton Photographed Screwing by the Pool

Just when you think it can't get any worse for Paris Hilton, she gets photographed screwing by a swimming pool.
  4. Chubby Rain

Shane Warne's top 50 cricketers

Source: http://timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/cricket/article2337428.ece He's listed 50-41 so far. Interesting to see Waqar figure so low in his list.