• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Q

Converting in the middle

Hi guys...a question about the mental side of cricket im feeling and looking great in the nets...but im not converting into runs in the middle. I feel good out there, and get myself in, but ive gotten out cheaply the last 3 weeks for under 10 runs. i feel my form is good atm but i just cant put...
  2. Q

batting help

Hi everyone. Im having real problem with a certain ball. A fullish delivery on middle/leg, and deliveries that cut in, i cant seem to help but get stuck to far across the line and falling over myself, or trying to leg glance and getting lbw or bowled. I see the line and step to it, but if it...