• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. A

How did come rebel tourist become match referee?

How does someone like Chris Broad get to become a match referee. He was had no problem selling his soul for a few bucks, by been a member of a rebel tour of apartheid South Africa. This may explain his rulings in the last test.
  2. A

Trivia Question

Who has won a man of the match award in a one day international without scoring a run, taking a wicket or holding a catch?
  3. A

Has more money made the Australian cricketers bogans?

Would find it hard to pick many non bogans in the Aus side at moment. Haurtiz and S. Clarke would be the exceptions Maybe M. Hussey. Is this because they are getting paid so much money. Aus cricketers have become like Rubgy League players Look at how go professional has change the type of...
  4. A

Opinons about James Sutherland

What are peoples opinion of James Sutherland's reign as CA head honcho? When he first was appointed, I thought he seemed like a good choice. But over the years he seems to come across as weak and ineffective. He seem to me, that he wants to be one of the boys, and is afraid to take a strong...
  5. A

SA Rebel Tour players.

How many players from the various rebel tour of South Africa, have repersented their counties again, I remember T Alderman playing for AUS, and Gooch for Eng. Also K Hughes might of played a ODI? Trevor Hohns became a selector for AUS Any other? I assumed a lot played domestic.