• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. R

Reebok Cricket Bats

Anyone know who makes them?
  2. R

Well I might be auto demoting

My team if it wins today, will have a play-off next week. But if I lose I auto-demote (not something I would look forward after just 1 season in IV). So...I was wondering, what do all ya'll on Cricket Web think my chances are of winning today. My team is Londonderry Lizards (5763). I might add I...
  3. R

Lowest Posts per day average

Mine is 0.09 beat that peoples lol minimum post count is 50 too
  4. R

Demo Ricky Ponting/ Brian Lara cricket 2005

Will there be a demo and if so, when will it be out
  5. R

Its sachin tendulkar's birthday

in australia its sachin tendulkar's birthday today he turns 31
  6. R

simple cricket 2 is out now

simple cricket is out now woohoo!
  7. R

im the most dangerous backyard cricketer in the world

why cause on the shorter backyard pitches i can bowl off spin ,leg spin ,left arm med-fast,right arm fast cause im right handed left arm wrist spin like hogg and bevan and left arm orthodox plus i bowl flippers and wrong uns and the hard to bowl doosra legally with an action far from...