• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. chicane

Cricket in Brighton

Hello, Is there any casual cricket club/group in Brighton, where one could participate without any kit? If anybody here knows a place to play and some players, please let me know. Thank you.
  2. chicane

India will tour Bangladesh in December

http://ind.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2004/JUN/000385_BDESH_22JUN2004.html 2 Tests and 3 ODI's and a possibility of a triangular involving Zimbabwe(!) from December 15th to January 12th, immediately after the Australia and South Africa series when they will be even more...
  3. chicane

SA tour of India may not happen

Some drama. The SA board have written to the BCCI asking them for assurance that Hershelle Gibbs and Nicky Boje won't be probed by the Police in connection with the match fixing scandal. The BCCI has said there's no guarentee.Times Of India Report This may mean Gibbs and Boje(if selected) may...
  4. chicane

Irfan Pathan's excellent adventure :)

Irfan Pathan's excellent adventure An excellent article. Right in the nick of time to support yours truly. :cool: -------------------------------------------------------- Interview: I'm getting there
  5. chicane

Favourite Cartoon Series

For cartoon lovers :D . My 10 favourite cartoons are - I Am Weasel - The best ever, IR loving it best. Top Cat - The second best ever Popeye - Loved those fights Johnny Bravo - Dumb humour Scooby Doo - Classic Tom & Jerry - Legendary Bugs Bunny - a what's up doc? Roadrunner - Beep Beep Speed...
  6. chicane

Pakistan keen to play ODI series in India in November

http://ind.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2004/MAY/155307_PAK_26MAY2004.html The PCB want to play a series in India or Sharjah in November in between their respective Australia tourneys.
  7. chicane

Zaheer Khan likely to play for surrey

http://ww1.mid-day.com/sports/international/2004/may/83961.htm Hope he gets fit and back to his best soon. This should give him some match practice ahead of the Asia cup. He's really dropped off his pace from around 89-90 mph to the low 80's. Hope he remains fit through this season till the...
  8. chicane

Indian cricket team...as Football stars?

9. chicane

Bowling attacks of today

A lot is said about how weak today's bowlers are compared to bowlers of the past. Well there are so many outstanding bowlers even today who would have made it into teams of the past....Shoaib, McGrath, Murali, Ntini, Pollock, Gillespie, Bond, Warne, Kumble to name a few. Definitely its not all a...