• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. J

Test/ODI Combination Draft

No idea if this has been done and even if it has I'd like to play so I'll run one assuming I can get the numbers. Here is the basic premise:Standard draft except judgement of teams is done twice, once for Test credentials and once for ODI credentials. The voting "scores" are then added to...
  2. J

Australian Cricket Captain - It Works!

Hi, I have managed to get ACC working in XP by loading windows ME into Microsoft Virtual PC. A bit of a pain but I always was rather fond of ACC. My issue now is that it is rather out of date. I have downloaded the editor but I think something is amiss as there is no save buttons on the player...