• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. IndGunner

Does Rohit Sharma Deserve his place in the indian 20/20 side?

Just am curious what other people think of rohit sharma in the t20 side? Personally i dont think he belongs there would prefer to see an Uthappa or someone like that in the side
  2. IndGunner

Clark in doubt for SA tour

Looks like clark may not be able to go to SaF, This is a big blow for Australia as clark would have had to have been one of their top 2 test bowlers. Cricinfo - Clark unlikely to tour after elbow setback
  3. IndGunner

Best International Cricketing moment of 2008?

I thought we could discuss what we thought was the best play of cricket my personal favourite for last year was Ishants 1 hour of bowling to ponting at perth that was amazing stuff. Also liked duminy's 166 at the MCG. What about you guys?
  4. IndGunner

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

i think this is the best i got
  5. IndGunner

Champions Twenty20

so the champions leauge is coming up should be a good watch. Im still not sure who will come out with it but my bets on Victoria or Rajasthan. what do you guys think? Victoria yet to lose a 20/20 game yeh? they have a decent team nicely balanced.
  6. IndGunner

Sports stars treated too harshly?

I have heard many things about this latest Andrew Symonds debacle. So what do you guys think about a sports persons "debt" to society? I understand people think he has no freedoms but dont you think that comes with the profession? i mean he is making money because people are coming to watch his...
  7. IndGunner

Most merciless poll

Ok so we have all seen the other thread proclaiming yuvraj to be the most merciless plunderer of alltime (modern era) etc etc IMO a certain Sanath Jayasuriya was the most merciless plunderer of this new age. So i decided to put up a poll and see where it leads us. Oh btw these are just my...
  8. IndGunner

Duncan Fletcher to Help SAF take on Aus

hmm... Sounds very chappelesque... (well he never coached them but still) http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/southafrica/content/current/story/378642.html
  9. IndGunner

English Wicketkeepers

Is finding a good one as hard as finding a tasmanian tiger? No in all honesty i'm just curious is Prior the best English keeper going around?
  10. IndGunner

Most Wickets in Aus vs NZ

Who do u guys think will take the most wickets? i dunno i am hoping it will be between Vettori and Lee? but more likely Johnson will luck out some sorry batsmen.
  11. IndGunner

Australian Spinner?

Who will be Aust main spinning option? I think Krejza has done enough for mine but maybe mcgain can get in
  12. IndGunner

Favourite Test Ground?

Im not sure how to get the polling thingo going but for me MCG has to be the best ground great atmosphere even though india cant buy a win at it still awesome on the first day earliar this year. obviously there are some yobo's but generelly great place :) So What about you guys? Maybe some one...