• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Right arm fast

Caption This: Matt Horne

2. Right arm fast

Hayden Hits The Wrong Ball

Caption This
  3. Right arm fast

How do you get out good batsman

at first i struggled and couldn't dimiss them but then i started to bowl just outside off cutting in to hit the top of off and rolled south africa for 54 how do you do it?
  4. Right arm fast

test

test
  5. Right arm fast

The Simulator

the simulator you guys use for this is it downloadable for free or do you have to buy it
  6. Right arm fast

Bat Weights

its says in the xbox manual you can customize your bat weight for your career player i haven't been able to find this on the game any help?
  7. Right arm fast

can you leave

i havent been able to leave the ball outside the off stump and if you play no shot it hurts your confidence
  8. Right arm fast

NPC Thread

im picking canterbury to go all the way this year beating auckland in the final. what are your picks?
  9. Right arm fast

One Cloned Player

if you could clone any player currently playing in world cricket to clone and have 11 of him. to play and beat aussie in an odi who would it be??
  10. Right arm fast

game

im bored so im goin to start a game i say all i want for xmas is and u have to answer it with wat u wnt i no its stupid but im bored ok all i want for xmas is an xbox
  11. Right arm fast

Can i join

hey i was just wundering if i wuld b able to join heres mi details First Name: Right Arm Fast Initials: CP Handedness :RHB Keeper? N Bowling: RF General Batting position : 6 Batting Avge: 31.76 Bowling Avge: 19.54 Bowling Econ: 2.97 Batting SR 103.76 Fielding rating: 15 Email...
  12. Right arm fast

3rd, 4th and 5th fastest bowlers in New Zealand

I waz watching old tapes of shane bond 2day and i waz thinking about how much the kiwis missed pace. bondy and butler are rated one and two for speed in new zealand but hus the next three. mi guesses wuld b martin, sherlock and mayb cairns but ive reallyt got no idea is there n e one in state...
  13. Right arm fast

avater test

p
  14. Right arm fast

Fastest Nz Rugby Player

hu do u think would win a race with full rugby gear and a ball over 100metres
  15. Right arm fast

fastest men in nrl

i no this is widley disputed and i no darren albert is he fastest in british superleague but hu do u think r the fastest nrl players im 1.Joven Clarke 2.mat reick 3.Chris Walker
  16. Right arm fast

soccer/rugby boots

what type do you have i just bought some nike air zoom total 90s they make kicking for goal so much eaisier wat sort do yhou have?
  17. Right arm fast

have you ever played max backyard cricket?

i played my friend a wee while ago rules as follows *two trees as max zone *two wickets *12 5 ball overs *two innings *wide =free hit i played my m8 yestaday in the wet and in my first innings i made 112/2off 8.4 overs he then got 22/2 off 7.3 overs i screwed up out first ball then made 34...
  18. Right arm fast

bring back butler!!

after watching the first test i saw that nzs attack lacked only one thing---pace so ian butler being nzs quickest bowler now that bonds been ruled out should be called into nzs team
  19. Right arm fast

fastest domestic bowlers

who do you think are the fastest bowlers in domestic cricket who havent played an international match and who do you think is the best?