• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. delkap

What would you want to be ?

I guess most people dream to be something or the other.. What would you wish to be (professionally) if money wasn't a consideration (not everyone can run Micro$oft), i.e something you would truly enjoy doing. So, What do you wish to be (professionally) ? and Also to put into perspective...
  2. delkap

Kenyan Squad Named

Kenya squad for Champions Trophy: Steve Tikolo (capt), Kennedy Obuya (wk), Ravindu Shah, Hitesh Modi, Maurice Odumbe, Ragheb Aga, Malhar Patel, Peter Ogondo, Josephat Ababu, Martin Suji, Thomas Odoyo, Morris Ouma, Lamech Onyango, Tony Suji. Colins Obuya misses out due to injury ...
  3. delkap

Another Bushism

Saw this on news last night, he actually said it !! Article is from Times of India online ... -------------------------------------------------------------------- As if all the 'Bushisms' he has to his credit were not enough, President Bush has added yet another to his list. According to New...
  4. delkap

ANAGRAM Thread

Most word thread are getting boring atm.. So I thought of this one, it should be more interesting than Another Thread.. I start of with a word with letters jumbled, and next person to guess it can give their own jumbled word. In case a jumbled word can be written as more than one proper...
  5. delkap

Dream Match Scenario

What would be your dream cricket match scenario and result ? Mine would be, if I was watching live: WC Final at Kolkata (Eden Gardens), Ind vs Pak/Aus, Last ball 5 to win.. Sachin hooks Akhtar/Lee for a six :D Wouldn't that be awesome for Indian fans... What abt the rest of you ??
  6. delkap

Does anyone here hv a gmail account?

I want to hv a gmail account, but dont know anyone who has one and could give me an invite. I was wondering if anyone in this community has one, and could give me a invite, I'll be very grateful. My email: dkan919@yahoo.com If this thread violates the forum rules then I am sorry and...
  7. delkap

Nice Game..

I only recently saw this game.. I hv just started it today, but looks very good by the look of it. I always wanted to do something similar myselves, but didn't hv the time or resources to do it. I would love to help you with any development that might be going on now. I know fairly good PHP, and...
  8. delkap

Swashbucklers vs Defensive XI

I was thinking of a test squad where everyone was a strokeplayer, and went for runs, regardless of the situation. What would this team look like, compared to a team where everyone looked to play classical test-cricket with proper defence etc. Or in short, attacking vs defensive XI. I also want...
  9. delkap

Quote from NZ Coach abt Eng Wickets

"Good luck to them. While we're not allowed to do it in New Zealand, they're obviously allowed to do it over here. Our policy is to produce the best cricket wickets possible, not ones that suit the home team." John Bracewell, New Zealand's coach, suggests that the recent Test wickets were...
  10. delkap

What 3 players would u want exchanged from ur team?

All of us would like some players from other countries to play for ours. If you had the option to swap 3 players from ur country, to 3 from another country which one would they be. The criteria for swap however is: Players have to be of same nature : batsman for a batsman, wk for wk, etc Both...
  11. delkap

Current Underrated XI

Apart from the usual jokes, such as Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Kenyan sides etc. Test XI - Bowling is a bit week, but batting might pull through Virender Sehwag Marcus Trescothic (c) Scott Styris Ramnaresh Sarwan Simon Katich Kumara Sangakarra (w.k) Jacob Oram Irfan Pathan Ashley Giles Fidel...
  12. delkap

What has been the worst moment in ur country's cricket history?

I come from India, and Indian cricket team has provided many low points in past to its fans. But one I cant get over is the 12 run defeat to Pakistan in 1st test at Chennai in 99, esp after the brilliant Sachin 100. With only 17 runs to get, they commited suicide. That is the single biggest...