• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. World Cricket

What is wrong with Leicester Ricky?

It isn't coventry or stoke . . . come on Punter
  2. World Cricket

Cricketing One Hit Wonders . . .

We wrote an article outlining the most famous cricketing one hit wonders. Who would you add to this list???8-) What is it that makes a One-Hit Wonder? In the music industry it means quite literally, just that. A band or pop star comes out of nowhere and makes one absolute hit, and then...
  3. World Cricket

Who would you pick in the Greatest Cricket XI of YOUR Lifetime?

I was born in 1984 and reckon I've seen a lot of cricket in my lifetime to pick my greatest ever team. I guess my memory does not extend that far back though . . . 1. Sachin Tendulkar (opening yes . . .) 2. Graeme Smith (most controversial) 3. Viv Richards 4. Ricky Ponting 5. Steve Waugh 6...