• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. open365

We won the ****ign ashes

**** all you Australian people. We won the ****ing ashes. THE ****ING ASHES PUT THAT IN YOURT PIKE AND SMOKE IT
  2. open365

Who is the Best Test Bowler out of These 4?

Discuss.
  3. open365

How good was Basil D'Oliveira?

I just watched a documentary on the whole Basil D'Oliveira affair (Awesome viewing, anyone who hasn't seen it should look on BBC Iplayer for it) from the 1960s. Now, given that he's such a well respected person for matters not entirely down to batsmanship, it's slightly inevitable any...
  4. open365

Video Analysis

As Neil did it, i thought i might aswell link to my videos of cricketing shame for you all to laugh at. http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=bowmanator.
  5. open365

David Hussey

What are people's (especialy the Australian's out there) opinions of David Hussey? From what i've seen and heard of him in the county championship the guy is ridiculously talented- scoring 272(234) and hitting 7 6s in 8 balls in a one day game for instance - and he's one of my favourite...
  6. open365

Jayasuriya V Knight OD Batting

Jayasuria is always spoken about on comentary as being this amazing one day batsman who's easily one of the best in the world. Who do you think is/was the better ODI batsman? Knight's record Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 4s 6s Ct St Tests 17 30 0 719...
  7. open365

People who need to get out more

http://www.millioncount.com/ http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?t=498
  8. open365

Can Anyone help me with an I-Pod problem?

I got a 30gb video I pod today which is awesome apart from the fact i can't get any video files onto i-tunes and hence onto the player. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? I go into the moives/TV shows section on i-tunes and go to 'add folder/file/import' from the files menu and click on a...
  9. open365

Reaction Times

What's the upper range of reaction times for humans? We had to do a reaction time test in Biology today in which you dropped a ruler from a point into someones open grasp for them to grab then measuring the length of the ruler where they grabbed it and converting that into a reaction time. It...
  10. open365

Is it just me that can't wait for the World Cup to end?

I'm sick of the whole thing tbh, the intial stages were absolutely awful with the minnows playing and even the shock performances of Ireland and Pakistan isn't making it any better. The whole tournament is drawn out far too much, we're being overloaded with sub standard meaningless cricket...
  11. open365

Man Forced To Marry Goat

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_4740000/newsid_4748200/4748292.stm Title says it all really
  12. open365

Your all time favourite sporting moments and why

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/european/1951291.stm My all time favourite sporting moment. Heineken cup semi-final, Leicester defending champions,1 point down, last play(s) of the game, Tigers get a penalty inside their own half close to the touchline. Two choices, go for the...
  13. open365

Overthrows?

Why when batsmen run a single and the ball is overthrown to the boundary do they get 5 but when a batsman hits a good shot, runs a single, the fielder dives on the boundary but knocks it over the rope, the batting side only gets 4? Is there a specific rule for overthrows?
  14. open365

The colour perception problem

Not sure how scientificaly relevant this theory is, but my mate and i were thinking about peoples perception of colour. He maintains that everyone could be seeing completely different colours, but all calling them the same thing because that's what they were taught to do. IE, i see what i...
  15. open365

Free Speech

"A new federal law that came into effect at midnight makes it illegal to transmit by phone, internet or fax any information that directly or indirectly incites suicide or provides instructions." Can someone explain to me why CDM's thread was just closed? It is an interesting and debatable...
  16. open365

"Saddest moment of my cricketing life" - Sachin

I'm on part 2 of the Sachin TV interview videos on youtube and they've just been talking about a world cup semi final against Sri Lanka (i think) that ended up with the Indian team in tears. The interviewer mentioned it had been adandoned or something, but if so, how come India lost? I'm confused.
  17. open365

Your belief in the possibility of god

I found a thread about this on another forum. Basicaly a book called the god delusion by Richard Hawkins divded religious belief into these 7 levels; 1. Strong theist. 100 per cent probability of God. In the words of C. G. Jung, "I do not believe, I know." 2. Very high probability but short of...
  18. open365

"Fielding is the most important part of cricket"

Agree or disagree? I'm sick of being told by people(especialy coaches) that fielding is the most important part of cricket, it's simply not true. Now i know there isn't a MOST important aspect of cricket because batting and bowling are equaly important, but fielding is NOT the most vital skill...
  19. open365

Happy birthday Steds

It's his brithday tommorow so here's a thread so he doesn't feel left out. Have a good one.
  20. open365

It's Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all have a great time. (Y)