• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Life on Limbrick

Its just not croquet!

A look at all the action in some of the cricketing backwaters of this wide world we live in. Take a Look!!! Regarde!
  2. Life on Limbrick

World Cup Group A - A Cricketing View

This article takes a look at cricket in the countries playing in the World Cup group A World Cup Group A - A Cricketing View Maybe some of the lesser nations would benefit from the much discussed PRO35: Evolution?
  3. Life on Limbrick

Cricket: Bringing People Together

Does cricket have the power? Does cricket really have the power to save the world?
  4. Life on Limbrick

Word Association Game

I will start, Ginger
  5. Life on Limbrick

The Man Behind The Afghan Dream

The Man Behind The Afghan Dream I thought they did ok, would definately like to see more of Hamid Hassan and Noor Ali. quite a metioric rise when you think about it, Did anyone take them to heart? With Afghanistan being war torn, I think it increases their appeal to the masses. Like...
  6. Life on Limbrick

Noor Ali

Here is my interview with Afghan batsman Noor Ali. I dont think anyone would argue that Afghanistan are somewhat of an unknown quantity in this tournament, and I imagine that will still be the case after this indepth bit of "journalistic grilling" However I hope it will open your eyes, if even...
  7. Life on Limbrick

Trivia Time

Which former cricketer has played competative football against a current English Premier League side and has won a silver medal in the 110 metre hurdles? no googling!
  8. Life on Limbrick

Do They Really Care?

This is my first go at writing an article for Cricket web Do they really care? So, whaddaya reckon cricket fans? Do they really care?
  9. Life on Limbrick

Cod you do bettter?

So as Stephen Finn played his first game in test cricket I have spent literally minutes putting together my fish based Test Cricket XI Shaun Pollock Brad Haddock Adam Gillchrist Sunil Gavaskarp Craig White-bait Stephen Finn Sardine Chanderpaul Shane Pond Simon Katfish Salmon Butt SeaUrchin...